Hundreds of Skyscrapers coming to Downtown Kuala Lumpur ~ Do you know any of them?
Look at the latest updates from PTLM on the skyscrapers that going to build in KL City. Some think that more building will be empty. We believe this actually will increase more job opportunity as some of it is hotel & offices. More people will live in town and its more positive effect than negative.
Article credited to PTLM.com.my
Referred from http://www.ptlm.com.my/index.php/component/k2/15-sneak-peek/exclusive-hundreds-of-skyscrapers-coming-to-downtown-kuala-lumpur
EXCLUSIVE: Hundreds of Skyscrapers coming to Downtown Kuala Lumpur
24 August 2015
PTLM Research has identified more than 120 sites around downtown Kuala Lumpur that are (1) currently under-construction; (2) being proposed for development; and (3) being planned for future development.
For your convenience, we have listed the details of these developments based on the numbers we plotted on the map.
*** *** ***
UPDATED as of 8 September 2015
1. Mercu Zikay Hotel & Residence
14. Jakel Hotel @ Jakel Square
24. Redevelopment of Lai Meng School
30. Holiday Villa Kuala Lumpur City Centre
51. Aria @ KLCC Service Residence
68. Banyan Tree Signatures Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
70. Menara Khuan Choo
73. Unnamed Hotel
86. Unnamed Development
119. KL118 Tower (formerly known as Warisan Merdeka)
122. Jakel Residences Kuala Lumpur City Centre (Lot 195)
Out of the Map Projects
124. Bukit Bintang City Centre
Eco World Development Group Bhd is expected to start construction of the RM8.7 billion Bukit Bintang City Centre (BBCC) project at the former Pudu Jail site by the first quarter of 2016.
In this section we will be sharing on articles & news update related real estate and some other interesting topics.